Business Development Executive
Experience : 1-2 years
Company: Sister concern of Gray Matrix
- Initiate discussion with identified retail partners; Detail the concept of loyalty / cashback programs to the key decision makers of the partner; seek inputs/ involvement of superior at critical stages of the discussion; effectively interact with the brand relationship management team.
- Possess working knowledge of the merchant acquiring.
- Leading negotiations, coordinating complex decision-making process and closing deals.
- Work closely with Partner Management Team, Marketing and Analytics teams to optimize the revenue generation opportunity and demonstrate strong ROI. Meets targets consistently.
- Results Oriented: Consistent record of achieving targets well within time.
- Self-driven, highly organized, enjoy new challenges and opportunities.
- Strong team player, achieving synergy through complimenting team contributions.
- Excellent at driving Vendor relationship.
- Experience of 2 yrs in merchant acquisition/Alliance preferred.
- Experience in Selling loyalty / cashback programme will be an added advantage.
- Should have a hunger for growth and making money.
- Post Graduate/ Graduate in any stream with a flair for field sales.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in direct sales interaction with retail stores / vendors /merchants.
- Should be able to work in an extremely challenging and aggressive sales environment.
- Should be familiar with Mumbai suburbs.
Let’s partner and get to work
Our expertise helps businesses by aligning with their long-term vision and strategy.
We collaborate and become extension to succeed our clients.
Contact us and we’ll have one of our technical advisor reach you.