System Analyst – Node Js
Experience : 2-5 years
At Gray Matrix we are focused on building and delivering innovative software solutions for our customers and operating companies. Our passion for technology reverberates in every area of our organization and drives our creativity.
Focusing on strategy, experience design, development and systems integration, our work is hinged on five key values: Transparency, Resilience, Problem-solving, Energy, and Curiosity.
Working with us means being at the convergence of engineering, design, innovation, and scale. It means being part of a highly skilled and driven team whose work directly improves the lives of our customers. So, If you’re looking for challenges and opportunities similar to those of a startup, with the benefits of a seasoned and successful company, then read on:
WHO YOU SHOULD BE:
- Driven and Self-motivated – Enthusiastic to constantly move ahead, be self-motivated to learn, challenge the status quo and constantly move yourself and the organization forward
- Ambitious – Work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach.
- Servant Leader – Serve fellow teammates and customers first, with the purpose of enabling and supporting them to do great work
- Open & Humble – Learn and share from resources, experiences, and mistakes
- Loyal Team Member – Support each other, and the decisions that we make.
WHAT’S THE JOB?
We are looking for a full stack developer who possesses a passion for pushing technologies to the limits and will work with a talented team to design and build the next generation of Web and Mobile applications :
Developing the solution
- Analyse, design develop, troubleshoot, and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications.
- Write code, complete programming and perform testing and debugging of applications.
- Maintain and improve existing software.
- Contribute as technical consultant to the functional design and validation of the digital solution.
- Design and implement minor changes to existing applications.
- Build highly complex enhancements and resolve complex bugs.
- Carries out the associated documentation.
Controlling, testing, and managing diagnostics
- Build and execute unit tests and unit plans.
- Build and execute integration and performance test plans.
- Ensure quality and consistency.
- Formally write a malfunction, incident or bug report.
- Analyse and understand the origin of a malfunction, incident or bug.
Operation, production, and maintenance
- Oversee operability and user acceptance.
- Participate in the production process.
- Ensure technical support by diagnosing and solving incidents.
- Answer technical questions.
- Train users/deployers / support teams.
- Conduct knowledge sharing sessions
- Work with the Human Resources Function to drive recruitment, employee engagement and performance management.
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED?
- Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, CSS3 and SCSS.
- Proven experience developing Cloud Native applications through all phases of the software development lifecycle on AWS.
- Strong experience and understanding of the AWS Services more specifically with respect to:
- Compute (EC2, ECS, Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda),
- RDS platforms (MySQL, Postgres, Aurora, SQL server) and DynamoDB
- Storage (S3, EBS, and Glacier)
- Networking (VPC, Route 53, API Gateway, and CloudFront)
- Security (IAM, Cognito, and KMS).
- Proven experience of event streams, web services, microservices and data-driven and event driven application architectures.
- Strong capabilities in secure development practices, test-driven development and automated (including isolation, integration and performance/load)
- Good understanding of Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, CI/CD Tools.
- Familiarity of working with TDD in JS with the help of frameworks like Jasmine, Mocha, Chai, Karma etc. is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and Bitbucket
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BS/master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or equivalent
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Empowerment – to be autonomous within a team that is passionate to deliver quality
- Professional Growth – We know you’re happiest when you’re learning new things, so each new assignment will give you an opportunity to do things differently, explore new technologies and challenge the status quo!
- Diversity – You will have the opportunity to work in many different areas to identify what really excites you.
- Collaboration – You will work in a multi-disciplinary team to create high-quality software
- Innovation – our regular Innovation breaks allow us to spend time playing with the latest tech and improving our tools and techniques
Gray Matrix is a one stop solution provider for all the application development needs for more than 16 yrs. We offer full spectrum of IT services including, web & mobile application development and more. We are headquartered at California, US, having offices at UAE and India. Some of our prestigious clients include Justdial, ICICI Prudential, Saregama, Cadbury, Aditya Birla Group and many others.
Our people are our culture and a huge part of what makes us unique. We recruit the best people and create small project teams, resulting in great chemistry between our teams and our customers that can solve even the toughest business problems.
Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, let’s talk.
For more details, visit www.graymatrix.com
Let’s partner and get to work
Our expertise helps businesses by aligning with their long-term vision and strategy.
We collaborate and become extension to succeed our clients.
Contact us and we’ll have one of our technical advisor reach you.